- This event has passed.
Stanford Achievement Testing
April 24, 2017 - April 27, 2017$50.00
Nationally normed, standardized tests provide reliable data for comparing a student or group of students to America’s K–12 student population as a whole. This valuable information offers educators a diagnostic look at student ability and achievement in key academic areas in order to
- gauge the instructional effectiveness of lessons;
- identify and help children at risk of falling behind academically;
- target additional instruction for students struggling with particular topics;
- build more challenging instructional activities for those excelling; and
- formulate instructional interventions to help students continue to progress.
The nationally normed, standardized tests from A Beka Testing will meet most transfer or state requirements. The standard conditions, norms, common content, and technical expertise represent the core of what defines nationally normed, standardized tests and what makes them a valuable resource for educators and parents.